Leatherface on ps4?

Hello, i saw recently that the chapters have went on sale for ps4 (the leatherface dlc now being $2.50.) and i was wondering... is he worth it? I have every other killer & survivor in game, hes the only one i havent felt the need to get- but some builds just look super fun (im looking at you, speed racer bubba.) but i digress- what are y’alls thoughts on him?

Comments

  • How can you not love Bubba.

    Jokes aside. He has two good perks and can be fun to play as. For me it was definitely worth it. Bbq and chili gives you enough BP for a lifetime.

  • He has good perks, Bubba can have some fun meme builds, but is still among the worst.

    My favorite is stealth Bubba, M&A, Tinkerer, Insidious and Surveillance, NO SOUND REDUCERS.

    Jumpscare them with a loud as ######### chainsaw that they panic run into walls, this loadout got me quite a few multidowns that way.

    I'd say its worth the 2,50.

  • Leatherface is completely useless against optimal survivors. He can be looped making his slow chainsaw ability useless, doesn't have map pressure, is easily spotted across the map and can't go fast from point A to point B unlike strong killers (Nurse, Billy, Spirit) which makes his gen defense trash as well.


    However most survivors don't play optimal at all times which does make sonewhat decent due to his ability to instadown. If survivors sandbag each other Leatherface can instadown ALL OF THEM immediately unlike any other killer in the game which is extremely rare but feels incredible when it happens.


    I remember when I played with nurses calling back then when Leatherface was new and saw 3 survivors healing each other below me. I jumped down and instadowned all of them and the 4th survivor was hooked soooo... Yeah... Fastest 4k I've ever had.

  • BBQ alone is worth the price. Franklin's is also a fun perk to use. No more clicky clicky ;)

  • Why only the US store has the DLCs on sale? I really wanted to buy Myers and Piggy