Cross platform
In the pc version is way faster to find a match than the console version. Is it possible to add a crossplatform feature in the future? It would help who plays on the console to find a match way faster
In the pc version is way faster to find a match than the console version. Is it possible to add a crossplatform feature in the future? It would help who plays on the console to find a match way faster
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Especially with switch joining the consoles soon..... queue times on switch will be horible
Well i think it gets kinda tricky.
Imagine a good Nurse on PC plays against some Survivors on Xbox or PS4. You can't move so fast and precise with a controller. Keyboard and Mouse is better
well thats not that bad and most consoles have usb so they could ad keyboard and mouse if they did have cross platform
It would be cool if all the characters had shirts representing each console. Like everyone would have a PS4, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC shirt but you can only use them on that console
IIRC the only thing stopping cross platform games is Sony.
I don't understand the market value for DBD on the Switch. DBD isn't a AAA game like Mario, Metroid, etc. I can only imagine how terrible the queue times are.
DBD just needs to add keybind support for Keyboard and Mouse for consoles. I play DBD on PC but i have a wireless keyboard and mouse bluetoothed to my xb1. I'm old and hate most voice activated anything :)
I dont see it either but DBD on switch is super cool (and this is coming from a huge nintendo fan) I think it will open the game to more people and you can play it almost anywhere just as long as you have a stable connection and lan partys would be very fun on the switch. I also play on PS4 and I'd love playing DBD with my brother or somthing if cross platform was a thing
also it's not really sony stopping the cross platform they are open about it just not as much as Xbox or Nintendo
I do hope they add cross platform