WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO RANK UP IN THIS GAME?

you get no incentive for reaching higher ranks, sure you get a crummy achievement if you reach rank 1 but that's just about it. BOY, let me tell you why you REALLY don't want rank up in this game

Every game, there is Hex : Ruin no doubt. You either find it instantly or never find it until at least someone is already dead

Slugger Hillbilly, Iridescent head Huntress and Nurse : The don't pick you up, and somehow they always know where you are from the beginning of the game, map control is insane, you can't run away (and chainsaws in this game is dumb for real)

what are we discussing again? oh yeah, why bother ranking up if we'll just fight with killers who want to have NO FUN ALLOWED, I'M JUST GOING ON MY DAILY GRIND, like oh wow the killer gets around 20,000 bloodpoinnts while the rest of the survivors gets less than 10,000 bloodpoints gg ez bla bla repeat until the cows come home, IT'S NOT FUN

and like I understand, when I play killer I get gen rushed all the time, but when there's less gens it's more harder for survivors to do gens and easier to patrol.

I don't know about you guys but when I play killer, I always get more than 30,000 bloodpoints AND IT WAS FUN.

SIGH I DON'T KNOW, PROBABLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A DAY OR TWO AND COME BACK, but yeah

don't rank up you guys, it's a scam, suicide on first hook today, depip thyself


p.s not everyone knows how to 360, I don't think the devs implemented that as a game mechanic anyways, it is HARD to pull off and most of the time it doesn't even work, stop saying "git gud just learn how to 360"

Comments

  • I need to agree, I'm tired of rank 1.

  • You act as if any DBD game play: both killer and survivor side; is at all engaging and challenging

    The skill ceiling for both has been lowered so much theres no difference between rank 10 and 1 anymore.

  • Because i don't want to play with people that don't know what they are doing, not only that, the people that say ranks don't matter, usually are the people that play with friends.

    20190316162320_1.jpg

    (Just an FYI, i am going to be uploading this picture for every comment that i post, since i am seeing the Legion gang place their buttons everywhere, this is me doing my version)

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    Because i don't want to play with people that don't know what they are doing, not only that, the people that say ranks don't matter, usually are the people that play with friends.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/MXXWB41W1GPX.jpg

    (Just an FYI, i am going to be uploading this picture for every comment that i post, since i am seeing the Legion gang place their buttons everywhere, this is me doing my version)

    It's not even the character, it's not a small symbol from in game, and as with the hillbilly, you're just annoyed/trying to prove a point like a small child.

    If you're really sick of them, posting pictures to try and throw shade at then will only make the buttons continue.


    But yeah. Your flair is so original its gonna catch on and show legion who's boss!

    So edgy.

  • just for the lolz

  • Just buy Devil May Cry 5 and take a break from dbd for a bit. that’s what I did :p