Ruthless... I love it.
I have seen better photoshops, nice effort though ๐
@Master said:I have seen better photoshops, nice effort though ๐
@Master said:
Sorry. i suck at photoshop so my friend made it, i dont even know how to use it lmao
K.
Half the complaints here are justified and the other half are angry killers who cant stop loops or catch decent survivors.
@Kagrenac said:Half the complaints here are justified and the other half are angry killers who cant stop loops or catch decent survivors.
@Kagrenac said:
And everyone agree with the half who are angyr killers because this is forum is a massive echo chamber.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruthless... I love it.
I have seen better photoshops, nice effort though ๐
Sorry. i suck at photoshop so my friend made it, i dont even know how to use it lmao
K.
Half the complaints here are justified and the other half are angry killers who cant stop loops or catch decent survivors.
And everyone agree with the half who are angyr killers because this is forum is a massive echo chamber.