Vaulting
Why does vaulting feel so clunky? I thought they changed it so that you keep your momentum after you vault but it still feels like your hitbox is on one side of the vault and your character is on the other.
Why does vaulting feel so clunky? I thought they changed it so that you keep your momentum after you vault but it still feels like your hitbox is on one side of the vault and your character is on the other.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yesterday, a Billy chainsawed me through a window while upper half of his body hanging from the my side. I did not know they were that flexible.