I don't think Dark Vision is necessary, because Thrill of the Hunt pretty much lets you know when someone is cleansing a totem.
Leather Gloves is basically what Boil Over should have been; I like that one, but I also think it shouldn't have a cool down, and should instead be a passive perk.
Quick to Evade seems like it would be a meta-perk. Imagine pallet-slamming a killer and then creating massive distance in a matter of seconds.
I'm a bit confused about Reversing the Situation. What exactly does it do? What is debating?
I don't think Dark Vision is necessary, because Thrill of the Hunt pretty much lets you know when someone is cleansing a totem.
Leather Gloves is basically what Boil Over should have been; I like that one, but I also think it shouldn't have a cool down, and should instead be a passive perk.
Quick to Evade seems like it would be a meta-perk. Imagine pallet-slamming a killer and then creating massive distance in a matter of seconds.
I'm a bit confused about Reversing the Situation. What exactly does it do? What is debating?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This quick to evade is the same idea i did. But then i changed it a lil bit.
I'd actually really love NOA and LG to make it into the game. I think they'd make great perks. Good counter to Iron Grasp and BBQ&C.
I don't think Dark Vision is necessary, because Thrill of the Hunt pretty much lets you know when someone is cleansing a totem.
Leather Gloves is basically what Boil Over should have been; I like that one, but I also think it shouldn't have a cool down, and should instead be a passive perk.
Quick to Evade seems like it would be a meta-perk. Imagine pallet-slamming a killer and then creating massive distance in a matter of seconds.
I'm a bit confused about Reversing the Situation. What exactly does it do? What is debating?
Reversing the Situation is just Flip Flop