Flashlight save glitch
Am I the only one who’s getting the “killer blind” +250 points when trying to pallet save someone and it doesn’t make the killer drop them?? This has happened like 3 times. Is this a bug!?
Am I the only one who’s getting the “killer blind” +250 points when trying to pallet save someone and it doesn’t make the killer drop them?? This has happened like 3 times. Is this a bug!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer will not drop anyone while they're stuck in an animation. Your timing was off.
wait... your getting blind points for pallet saving?
you sir, are a god.
@Orion Timing isn’t off, it’s an exploit but not as many people use it anymore.
If you're referring to what I think you are, that doesn't seem to be the case with the OP.
No, you messed up the timing