I might know when the dlc drops
So, the PTB is closed now, so I did some "Quick Maths" and it might be Tuesday, if not it will no matter what be Thursday, but all we have atm is from @not_Queen saying "SoonTM"
So, the PTB is closed now, so I did some "Quick Maths" and it might be Tuesday, if not it will no matter what be Thursday, but all we have atm is from @not_Queen saying "SoonTM"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Tuesday!
@PinkEricka I hope so, I like doing Guides and I want to start one with The Plague, and it will be a great start for her drop on Tuesday
@KillerRaccoon I know, same here
they did PTB wednesday but all updates was tuesday after 2.0.0. Updates and PTBs with examples. Updates always Tuesday. Tuesday is an answer
Soon(TM) in
3
2
1
...
Playstation Japan says the DLC is coming on the 20th. And since it's being released for everyone at the same time...