Ormond is still not properly optimised


image.png

This is the FPS counter at my lowest when I played Ormond last. I know I have a low-tier PC, a crappy laptop, but I get 50+FPS on any other map at lowest settings.

Ormond has the same problem on PC that every other map does on console - runs like ass when you're looking in a certain direction.

There are either too many objects in the main building of the map, or the devs have somehow broken it so that performance tanks when you're looking at the building. I don't know which one it is, but it needs to be fixed. I can handle 30fps, but when the game runs below that, I can't loop or make decisions properly.

Comments

  • On PTB, every map is like Ormond for me. I can`t pass 45 fps, unless I lower my settings. I am afraid that`s how its gonna be on live version. The more they optimize, the less performance I get. Maybe optimization is not mean what I think it means.