sometimes i forget who i hooked 2 (or reached stage 2 without unhooking)

As title sad

Somtimes i forget for who next hook - will be the end of the game.

Someone can remember my posts where i writen that i playing for fun and trying to not kill survivors. But sometimes i forget who was hooked and who is not. Especially if 2+ players play same characters... i saw alot of Claudets... ALOT.

Can we get UI help in that question? So that... you know... that will help some survivors and killers to understand what prioraty they want.

For Try Hard killers - who to tunel

For Altruistic survivors - who to save

For normal survivors - should they take risks of being caught or let someone die?

For me - to know... shoud i hook someone or not.

Comments

  • Same exact problem for me. I keep my Killer at early ranks so I can go easy on the newer players, and I often worry about tunneling the person because I can't tell them apart. I wish there were some way to see, say if you pick them up, if they're going to be dead on hook. Maybe a little icon, or the screen changes, or something.

    In fact, it might be good for all survivors to see that information as well, though I don't know how. If they could know a teammate will die if they get hooked, perhaps they might decide to help when normally they'd stay on a gen, or whatever. Maybe a little # or tally on their survivor icon? It shows you lying down in the status bar, maybe they could put the hook tag in that space above them (or replace it entirely).

  • I get this too. Sometimes I don't want to kill someone just yet. I always try to get a hook on everyone before I finish someone.