blocking names in lobby
I wanted to know if it is possible or would the devs put some thoughts into having names block in lobby? Like I feel it would be nice if my name was block from being seen by the killer and also other survivors as well in the waiting lobby so no one can look up my profile on pc.
Comments
Just make your profile private.
You can’t block your name since it’ll have issues with reporting, Id think.
@Watery he wants the name blocked in the lobby which doesn't cause issue with reporting. But if you earned such a teputation that the killet doesn't want to play with you, then he will dc ingame instead of lobby dodging. The question is whether you want that....
Le shrug. Scouting isn’t really that effective, but I can see how that’s a problem.
Something I’ve been advocating for the last 2 years. Unfortunately the only thing they did is make accessing survivor profiles easier. It would be nice though.
What I mean is to block killer and survivors in lobby from clicking on your name to see your profile on pc. Doing this can cause killers to not want to personally target you in game because they will not know who you are.
or
prevent some teammates to look at your profile and want to get you killed because of personal grudge from the past like being a killer and killing them or possibly because you did not save them in time in other past games or accidentally sandbag and now they secretly want you dead.
once the game is over then then players can be able to check profile, just like with the killers perks.
I'd support that aswell, but also in the endgame lobby. Direct link to steam profiles are stupid.