Is There Ever Any Reason for . . .

. . . a Survivor, to "Lessen" the dark mist?

. . . a Killer to "Thicken" the dark mist?

As a Survivor I never pick the Lessen bottles from the blood web if I can avoid it and vice versa while I'm on Killer.

Seriously I have bottles and bottles of the stuff stacked on either side doing nothing but taking up space.

Also as a 'nice to have' it'd be great if Killers could "Greatly" lessen the dark mist seeing as it's possible for 4 Survivors to stack "Greatly" thicken bottles vs a Killers 1 standard run of the mill lessen bottle but but it seems the only option available to anyone is to simply lessen it with a grey item because asymmetric balance fail?

Comments

  • I've always wondered this myself. It just makes no sense why a killer would want to thicken the mist and why a survivor would want to lessen it. I'm intrigued to see if anybody does do this and their reasoning behind it, as maybe we're missing something... lol