Potential d-strike change to fix some problems
Ok, to start off I mainly play killer but I also play as survivor off and on. On the killers side it can be frustrating going against d-strike in games. Just the insta loss of all the hard work you just put in catching a survivor going away with a simple skill check. At the same time as a survivor it's thrilling knowing you bairly escaped the killer as you time that perfect skillcheck.
the new changes on the ptb really favor the killer in this patch so I'm all for it when thinking like a killer. However if I think like a survivor it feels we are losing our biggest chance to survive.
so this is what I propose.
we remove the perk altogether and give Lori a new perk in its place.
however in return we add a new ultra rare item that you can find in tool boxes, a shiv so to speak.
this will allow survivors the chance to continue having exillerating escapes while making it so killers can now know a survivor has the chance at the skillcheck escape by seeing it in their hand.
This is would open up counter play on the killers side while making so we don't have to Nurf d-strike to the floor. (Franklins demise anyone?)
you also would not see all 4 survivors running it as much due to making it a rare item.
just an idea
Comments
Are you aware that DS is already a different perk in the current PTB and will 100% be in the next live update?
Amigo, friend... are you blind to everything that has happened the last 2 weeks?
DS is now balanced, as it always should have been.