When people ask for perk buffs, but you nerf two already weak perks
I still can't grasp how thta happened. I wouldn't have minded if new Thana wasn't implemented... but nerfing it?!
I still can't grasp how thta happened. I wouldn't have minded if new Thana wasn't implemented... but nerfing it?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My mind is blown also. Never seen anything similar with other game companies. I love this.
Wow really?
Yup, reduced the values of Thana now
Overwatch doesn't have the best nerf/buff history. Characters go from weak to OP back to weak (poor Mercy)
You are right but not like this lol. They announced a buff and now they are going to nerf it. It is too weird.
TBH it might just be a miscommunication
Pretty good buff so far.
They should at least just leave it as it is. 6/9/12/15.
I wonder if this is Legion related.
Probably, I don't use ruin on Legion because of thanato.
@The_Crusader Probably done just to avoid another review bomb after the DS change.