Deep wound timer colour
I'm the only one who thinks that the orange colour doesn't fit to the UI?
I preferred the old white colour, but I think a deep blood red colour would be great aswell.
What do you think?
I'm the only one who thinks that the orange colour doesn't fit to the UI?
I preferred the old white colour, but I think a deep blood red colour would be great aswell.
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, the new orange one was a bit out of the mix from the usual stuff, but it’s a lot easier to notice, which is probably what they were going for.