Would I be able to obtain every character in the game by playing it?
I got the game recently and I am curious if I would be able to buy every killer and survivor in the game with iridescent shards alone. I dont care how long it would take I am just curious if it is a possibility because the answers I have been finding have been conflicting with some saying you can get them all, and some saying you can only get a few characters.
Comments
You can get everything except licensed characters.
So even with the 9k price tag on all original characters you would eventually be able to own them all by just playing the game and leveling up?
Only the character's created by BHVR are earnable in game via shards.
The licensed ones are pay only like Myers, Pig, Leatherface and Freddy.
You can earn all the perks in game also but that's down to the rng of the shrine.
Everyone except Shape, Nightmare, Cannibal, Pig, Laurie Strode, Quinten Smith, Detective Tapp and Bill can be unlocked through iridescent shards.
Yes but it takes quite a while tho.
Thanks bud, appreciated.