Is the PTB closed yet?
I play on PS4 and don't have access to the PTB so I just wanted to know if it closed yet. When it closes I plan on starting to save up my bloodpoints
I play on PS4 and don't have access to the PTB so I just wanted to know if it closed yet. When it closes I plan on starting to save up my bloodpoints
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Start saving now anyway. If you reach max just spend 100k and build up again
Good idea! I normally wait because I can make my points in 15 games or less with Billy and BBQ and Chili