A want a ventriloquist magician survivor! :D
When he gets hooked, his dummy opens his mouth and does the screaming.
Perks:
May I have an assistant?: Activatable perk, causes survivors in the nearby area to see your aura highlighted. Useful for teamwork. Combos well with Bond perk.
Grand reappearance: Activatable perk, once per game you can repair one pallet.
Is this your item?: Activatable perk, once per game you can pick up a dead survivor's item and it will be at full item charges.
Comments
On the perks:
I would not be opposed to having 'Grand Reappearance' allow you to spawn back into the match once after you died. Would make more sense and be in like with a magician who fools people into believing they are dead. Could be something like:
You spawn Broken/Broken for 60 Seconds/Injured.
I say the perk 'Is This Your Item' should do what @nunadventures suggested.
@Shad03
grand reappearance seems like it could be taken advantage of. I would say if your on ur second hook then once you’re taken off it’s shown that you died instead of injured for like 30/40/60 second. It could prevent killer from tunneling
@nunadventures I mean, people will always find a way to abuse something. But your idea works too. The problem is, unless the killer is absolutely braindead, they will know this perk was in play anyways.
Magician ace or magician Dwight make, make Kate a magicians assistant costume