Perks buff
Is anyone going to use the new perks in the mid chapter patch? There are a few interesting ones ![]()
Is anyone going to use the new perks in the mid chapter patch? There are a few interesting ones ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're a man of culture as well, I also prefer balanced and lithe over sprint burst
Oh yeah the useless green map, same with the green key
I'm so happy they're going to rework deja vu. What was the point of deja vu in the first place, because it is not that hard to find 1 out of 7 generators on the map in the first place.
Yeah its a shame that it's punishing people who use Lithe and Balanced now as well. But I don't really mind the changes because I'd like survivor to be a bit more challenging.