Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you?
We got some work to do now
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
We need some help from you now
[Continue it pls 😶]
We got some work to do now
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
We need some help from you now
[Continue it pls 😶]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. :P
Why u so mean *Cries in corner *
Ok, i never really learned the lyrics as a a kid because at the time i didnt know english
there was this cousin of mine that tought me to sing the song this way
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
whe-whe-whe-whe-whe-where are you?
and basically that was the rest of the song
__
Shaggy for next killer plz
I had to scroll through Reddit for a bit to find this again, but I think it was worth it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/azrcgb/locker_jukes_featuring_scooby_doo_music/
@Peasant oh yeah, I saw that on reddit too
♫ Come on Scooby Doo, I see you
Pretending you got a sliver.
But you're not fooling me,
Cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver ♪
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.
Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.
You know we got a mystery to solve,
So Scooby Doo be ready for your act. [Scooby Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scooby Doo if you come through
you're going to have yourself a Scooby snack!
(That's a fact!)
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Scooby Doo,
I know we'll catch that villain.
It would be soooo cool to have the clothes of the gang as skins for the survivors :-D