Ping indicator
Can we have an option for in game ping indicator? It would be awesome to have it in plague chapter.
Can we have an option for in game ping indicator? It would be awesome to have it in plague chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I support this. It would be nice to have that in-game built. I know there is a program that does that for you, but I would rather not rely of 3rd parties for that.
There's already one in lobbies, but i'm assuming you mean for like during matches and such?
Wow thats just offensive suggesting that i am that stupid lmao
You never know in this forum... ๐
It might be sth that could come with dedicated servers