Dark Sense and Detective's Hunch should work like Poised

In the new chapter we got the perk Poised, which activates when a generator is completed. Meanwhile, Dark Sense and Detective's Hunch only activates when YOU complete a generator. This should be changed so that it activates when any generator is completed, especially since Bitter Murmur, Dark Sense's counterpart, already does this for killers.

Comments

  • I agree with this dark sense should get that buff. Thought that a few times.

  • I thought Detective's Hunch already worked like that. Been ages since I last used it though.

    Also, Bitter Murmur isnt map wide unless its the last generator. Dark Sense is the same (in the sense that it triggers in full effect after the last generator).

  • Yeah I feel the same, it sucks you can't get info because someone else finished the Gen before you got there.

  • Yeah it would be a nice buff.

    Tbh, dark sense and bitter murmur are different and bitter murmur have that limitation that the survivors have to be in certain radius so not all of them are revealed.

  • @Delfador said:

    Yeah it would be a nice buff.

    Tbh, dark sense and bitter murmur are different and bitter murmur have that limitation that the survivors have to be in certain radius so not all of them are revealed.

    True, forgot about that part. I was thinking more about the activation requirements. Still, knowing where a survivor is going 5 times is better than knowing the killer's location once or twice, even if it's map wide.

  • Not sure about Dark Sense but Detective's Hunch could use a buff, it isn't that great unless you are unfamiliar with the map, at least if it activated on every gen that would make it a bit more useful