Chili addons?
Did the developers ever address the cannibal's chili add-ons not working properly?
Did the developers ever address the cannibal's chili add-ons not working properly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even understand what they should do and couldn't figured out by using them. Leatherface has basically only 2 addons: tuning guide and that yellow quicker charging up addon lol
They're supposed to make you move faster when using the chainsaw; I only bought leatherface for his addons and I don't play him that much but I'm assuming he/she means the addons don't work
Chili addons are trash. Honestly he has two good addon sets only. The Charge time and movement speed. Personally speaking running something like a carb tuning guide with the beasts marks is a pretty decent combo.