Shrouds
Ok, I've been on this opinion for a long time, but now, after yet another infuriating game as survivor when we got completely screwed because we happened to spawn all together, I'll put it out here:
Devs. Please. Please make Shroud of Separation appear on survivors' Bloodwebs, and Shroud of Binding appear on Killers', not the other way around. Or at least make both appear on Bloodwebs for both. Spawning together gives almost zero advantage to survivors; in fact, by luck or Discordance it helps the killer a lot. It's not a minor issue. Almost useless items do show up on everyone's Bloodwebs, but ones that actually detrimental to you do not - except these.
Comments
Since running Bond, the amount of times I've seen all 4 survivors spawn immediately together without the use of a shroud has been staggering. Almost 75% of matches has all 4 of us, and usually the other 25% is 3 of is with the 4th a distance away but still in Bond range.
Yeah I’ve always thought that too that the shrouds should be reversed. Then again though , eh. I can live with or without this.
BUT I CAN'T
:)
I can of course, but it's so damn silly.
They should add both the shrouds to survivor/killer