What's your best game as killer?
What was your best game as freddy, legion, and other killers? Mine was when I was freddy the survivors only had one Gen left but I got all 4 of em xd.
What was your best game as freddy, legion, and other killers? Mine was when I was freddy the survivors only had one Gen left but I got all 4 of em xd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any time that i achieved 4 kills using Devour Hope.
Well yesterday i was playing clown and had a perfect game. 32k points and 4 iridescent emblems. Really does not get more perfect then that.
Nice