To that Nea in the locker...
That I sold out to the BURGER KING Myers, no regrets. Do a damn generator.
That I sold out to the BURGER KING Myers, no regrets. Do a damn generator.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok.
Lulz I do it too if they aren’t benefitting the team in any fashion.
I once had two SWF Survivors from the get go hide in the basement on a match. Found out because the third Survivor and I were repairing the same generator....so,it was easy for the Killer to find us....downed me and then I see them going in and out of lockers...the remaining Survivor got me off and I,instantly ran to the Basement, slammed the God Pallet down and kept making noise and,pointed at them for the Killer to get...which happily got both arses killed.
I get a message from the one dude.... genuinely asking WHY I "ratted them out"
This is why I def hate Survivor players mor often than not
Oh. When I saw the title, I thought it's one of them posts... you know, "you, girl in a red jacket I talked to on Rob Zombie concert, we only talked two minutes but I felt there was something special between us. I know you felt it too! Call me 123456789"
I remember there was this Laurie that did literally nothing the entire game and when it was just her and me left she was across the map in the basement waiting for everyone to die. I also did THREE of the generators by myself and the fourth one with my friend (he was getting chased the entire game.) I think it was a 3man or the 4th person DCed early.
Yea, when he died he was really pissed at that Laurie just sitting in the basement occasionally moving around so she didn't get crows. If that Laurie just did a damn generator my friend probably could have lived because of Adrenaline.
I sold her out.
I escaped.
Sweet revenge. Eff you, Laurie.