Infinite loading screen is / was caused by different problems over the last 3 years. Some of them have been fixed, others are emerging as we update the game.
We know it's an issue. We are gathering info on different cases to try to isolate the current problem causing loading screen issues.
Infinite loading screen is / was caused by different problems over the last 3 years. Some of them have been fixed, others are emerging as we update the game.
We know it's an issue. We are gathering info on different cases to try to isolate the current problem causing loading screen issues.
Nothing much I can say about it.
Any info that the community could give that may help?
Infinite loading screen is / was caused by different problems over the last 3 years. Some of them have been fixed, others are emerging as we update the game.
We know it's an issue. We are gathering info on different cases to try to isolate the current problem causing loading screen issues.
Nothing much I can say about it.
@not_Queen but it seems like that the issue is fixed in the PTB according to a mods experience:
Infinite loading screen is / was caused by different problems over the last 3 years. Some of them have been fixed, others are emerging as we update the game.
We know it's an issue. We are gathering info on different cases to try to isolate the current problem causing loading screen issues.
It's really hard for us to find reliable cases as we need so much information. Now we are monitoring specific player accounts (that have given their permission) to try to isolate the latest issues causing the loading screen. EDIT: On different platforms.
It's really hard for us to find reliable cases as we need so much information. Now we are monitoring specific player accounts (that have given their permission) to try to isolate the latest issues causing the loading screen.
@not_Queen Would it help to compare it to accounts that are not having this problem?
@OrionOnly once? Time to buy a lottery ticket my friend.
We are looking for when / how the problem occurs so I doubt the team is going to look into people that don't have a lot of issues. Thanks for volunteering tho. I'll still ask them if they are interested in that kind of profile.
@OrionOnly once? Time to buy a lottery ticket my friend.
We are looking for when / how the problem occurs so I doubt the team is going to look into people that don't have a lot of issues. Thanks for volunteering tho. I'll still ask them if they are interested in that kind of profile.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Infinite loading screen is / was caused by different problems over the last 3 years. Some of them have been fixed, others are emerging as we update the game.
We know it's an issue. We are gathering info on different cases to try to isolate the current problem causing loading screen issues.
Nothing much I can say about it.
Any info that the community could give that may help?
Thanks for the comment though,
@not_Queen but it seems like that the issue is fixed in the PTB according to a mods experience:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/50829/freezes-infinite-loadingscreens-and-crashes-fixed-in-the-ptb#latest
I swear I have it almost daily
@Brady I do think we have enough cases that are currently being investigated.
It's really hard for us to find reliable cases as we need so much information. Now we are monitoring specific player accounts (that have given their permission) to try to isolate the latest issues causing the loading screen. EDIT: On different platforms.
@not_Queen Would it help to compare it to accounts that are not having this problem?
@not_Queen
Alright ty, the details you gave us is highly appreciated. Mostly what majority of us were looking for - just to be let known what's going on.
This infinite loading screen (for me anyway) happens basically everyday, and happens in particular times.
@Orion If you can find me one person that isn't experiencing that issue I'd be happy to contact them!
@not_Queen I've only experienced it once myself, though, to be fair, I probably haven't played as much as the people who experience it regularly.
@OrionOnly once? Time to buy a lottery ticket my friend.
We are looking for when / how the problem occurs so I doubt the team is going to look into people that don't have a lot of issues. Thanks for volunteering tho. I'll still ask them if they are interested in that kind of profile.
I rarely have problems with the game, in fact.