The freeze: how often is considered "normal"?
I encounter total loading freeze (the one which is causing infinite loading screens amongst other players in the lobby) quite often. What amount is considered "normal"? I'm currently at every 8th game or so when hosting the lobby.
Comments
Every 8th game? Consider yourself lucky.
There is no normal for this. I used to have no freezes before their last updates, now I average one every several games. It is more frequent someone else freezes, then you stare at a loading screen that doesn't progress for a few minutes only to enter a game with three or less survivors. If you are lucky, the killer was the one who freezes and has to quit so that game gets canceled.
I had freezing issues literally every 3rd game for like 3 days before I went back to "normal" freezing which was about every 6th-10th game.
I don't think there is a normal.
My last infinite load was about 3 months ago.
If my amount is normal, then yours wouls be absolutely abnormal.
to often. I don't play as much as i used to because of it.
It's not fun when a survivor freezes and only 3 load in with me as a killer. It's not a fair game, and it's a waste of my time.
I only play survivor with SWF now, cause if one of us freezes, the other three can task manager out of the game before they do.
Please fix this BHVR. I see all these updates, but nothing that fixes this.
Honestly thought this was an ad but
Post this in the Bug report section next time my dude
Never happens for me.
I figured since it's not a bug report, but rather a question to the community, it would fit better here.
Wow, that is fantastic! How much do you play?
Half a dozen to a dozen per day on average.
It's usually the Survivors who crash. (Though i'm sure some of them are still salty disconnects. ๐ )