What one should I get next ?
http://www.strawpoll.me/17588131/r what killer should I get next? Cause I'm using my 90000 shards to get clown and hag. Also let me know way you picked that one killer? THX.....
http://www.strawpoll.me/17588131/r what killer should I get next? Cause I'm using my 90000 shards to get clown and hag. Also let me know way you picked that one killer? THX.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag is soooooo good and a personal favorite. She has amazing teachable Perks and her ability and playstyle is just soooo damn fun. Place traps all around and watch the snowball potential commence!
She's easily top 5 Killers imo. So,to go between Legion and Freddy, I'd personally say Freddy for more fun, Legion for Discordance. Legion will eventually get a rework and many hate Legion players xD. I personally think Freddy has more potential for different builds and playstyles than Legion.
I had a great go as Freddy yesterday
The Plague, I love Freddy but get Plague instead, better perks and looks like fun to play
Oh i voted Nightmare.
Mainly cause i enjoy how he plays.
Cool
Legion is okay when it comes to smacks but hard for kills, if you count DC as a kill, easy 4k, I get so much DC's but it isn't hard to get a 3k with him, you just need to know how to play him, I play Freddy a ton, I main Michael of course but Clown and Freddy to me are OP, Freddy just needs a buff but I never worry about losing my prey, he has built in perks, if you are to play Legion, I recommend a Terror Radius build as in Distressing, Caulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence and Unnerving Presence, they suffer from Inefficiency, and you get a BP bonus, and better aura reading ability.
Ok thanks
Get legion, I have been waiting for the freddy rework since he was released and BHVR simply delays it fruther and further, dont get your hopes up.
If you like legions playstyle, go ahead and play him right now.
ok thanks
i decided to buy freddy and after ill get legion
Good luck!
THX... even if dont get kills as long as i have fun as him thats good for me:) Also good luck in your future games too:)