There is nothing more satisfying than
Letting the DS obsession bleed out, I’ve done it two games recently and it is the most satisfying thing as killer.☺️
Letting the DS obsession bleed out, I’ve done it two games recently and it is the most satisfying thing as killer.☺️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its even better when they crawl to a hook because they want the game over. I'll give them the mercy kill then. Otherwise I'm not pickin them up and taking the risk of having them run to the hatch.
There is actually one thing more satisfying than watch a Decisive Strike user bleed out.
Having a Decisive Strike user succeed and stun you only to get downed almost immediately after with a hunting hatchet.
It was the only match where I had fun on Haddonfield.
True, just gotta make sure that they dont crawl to hatch
I will eat DS when 5/4 generators are left, but if there is 3/2/1 and he/she is the last
Blood on your hands does not exist, Blood on the ground does :)
(Lets just mention that "Blood on your hands" is an achievement)
Kinda sad that you are that upset about someone using a perk. I rarely single out anyone for ds use unless they were already toxic. Then again, I probably take this, and all games, less serious than you do.
welcome to the club. Juggling takes to long, and slugging makes for a more reliable hook.
If you take ds you have agreed to a TOS that says "i'm ok with being slugged for a whole game"
And I'de like to point this out as a bonus to slugging: Survivors can immediately unhook their teammate, the moment you turn and walk a couple feet. But if the target was slugged, they can't. They have to go through a healing period and can't be picked up immediately until the meter is almost full.
If it is, then i guess i just can't be satisfied. 😰
Agreed
@Warlock_2020 what is “sad” about it? I’m just getting them out of the game in a different way.
@TreemanXD It quoted the wrong one. I was talking about your original post.