I just played a ridiculous game as Legion on PTB
I saw the buff to Thanat and got an idea.
I had an iridescent button and filthy blade saved up
- Sloppy Butcher
- Thanatophobia
- Coulrophobia
- A Nurse's Calling
Easiest 4k of my life
I saw the buff to Thanat and got an idea.
I had an iridescent button and filthy blade saved up
Easiest 4k of my life
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh 3 of them Dc'd as well once they realized the build I had. Last one I gave the hatch to.
Sounds beautiful
Oh god that sounds so disgusting. I have to try this when the new patch comes out
If I had Legion I would 100% go for this kind of build. I'm still going to abuse the new Thanatophobia on Coulro Doc though.
Of course its an easy 4k if 3 of them DC, nice 4k if you are giving hatch btw
That is 3k.
They probably DC'd because you were Legion.
I'm excited :) Thana is one of my fav perks and it'll be great to use efficiently.
Legion always gets easy 3-4 because most DC or suicide. Build does not matter.