Ok I need to vent

Every single lobby I’ve joined as survivor lately the ping in lobby is green or yellow but the when I’m in the game I’m teleporting freezing on vaults takes 5 seconds to start a action can’t even get chased anymore because of the lag. Ok venting is over.

Comments

  • It’s like the ping goes from 80 to 1100 once I join.

  • Yeah, i'm getting more and more Survivors just like you.

  • Had this a few times too lately.

    Survivors come into my lobby, press ready and then blame me that their connection sucks.

  • @master in my games it seems like everyone is lagging, everyone is teleporting and sometimes flying.

  • @Master said:

    Had this a few times too lately.

    Survivors come into my lobby, press ready and then blame me that their connection sucks.

    Lobbies are showing green ping, but once in game, it is deep red. Played 2 survivor matches today where that happened.

    Personally, I don't think weak connections should be allowed to host. Massive advantage for them.

  • well hopefully this will be resolved with dedi servs.

  • This content has been removed.