Freddy: Red Paint Brush + Monitor & Abuse = 0 Terroradius?
Is this correct?
I don't have M&A for him yet and was using RPB yesterday for the first time. There I noticed how powerful his aura reading became O_O XD
Is this correct?
I don't have M&A for him yet and was using RPB yesterday for the first time. There I noticed how powerful his aura reading became O_O XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes and its hilarious.
Not the most viable but fun.
Red paintbrush basically reverses his nerfs but he was still fast before his nerfs. He was a really good killer didn't even deserve his nerfs.
Not zero though. I'm guessing it's around 2-4 meters. I definitely can't see survivors right next to me, on the other side of a wall.
Yes it's 0m, but you still have a lullaby. Also even though you have no TR, you can't see auras within 2m for some reason (not like it would matter at that distance anyway).
When you do this build you don't chase because RPB lowers your movement speed to 110. You should be positioning yourself so survivors run or walk into you, then you smack them which starts a chase and grows your TR, but then let them go so your TR goes back to 0. Rinse repeat until you catch them. If you chase with this build you will lose.