When a Killer DCs

Well, I guess it's that time of night or its gotten to be more abundant...but finally hit a slew of Killers DCing today...had a match where we only loaded in with 3 Survivors against a tryhard Pig that taunted and teabagged, but we managed to get almost 4 Gens done (we each got 1), only 2 people hooked (myself included) and I managed to get my RBT off first try...then the Killer decided to DC. We barely got points because of how the Match played out. I got one Gen done, everyone else did a separate Gen and I got 1 of the Unhooks (safe).


So, why is it Killers aren't more punished for this and why can't the Survivors who are DC'd on get more compensation, because that's annoying for such a situation to be in.

Comments

  • I do notice more killers dc at night, I wish both sides got punished more for dc’s.

  • It sucks, DCs are a huge problem right now, almost every game if it's not going someones way they'll DC.

    Bans are being given out to people who DC a lot but I mean even Fog Whispers are DCing for stupid reasons.