headache
i think i like legion because they're high mobility?? like.. i main spirit and i tend to get 3-4k's, 2 when im having an awful day, hag i tend to get a bit of bp's with, legion is my bloodpoint machine (ooo, im in love), however i hate playing nurse (im console, but i wanna learn her) and billy (his limp is way to visable for me and it distracts me).
earlier i was playing doctor and i started crying because there were too many notifications and i couldn't hit this one feng who was clearly skilled higher than me, there's a reason im rank 14. i literally went into some type of anxiety attack w/ doctor.
i played billy once and i loathed it. i thought i would get used to it or *something* but i didn't. that really upset me.
though, with legion, i don't get as frustrated, i don't go in with legion going "kill kill kill kill" i go in thinking i'll get pretty good bloodpoints. and i do, maybe with a 4k on the side.
spirit, same thing, sometimes i'll get annoyed but overall I have fun.
maybe my stress levels are too high lmao, maybe it's rated 17+ because 15 year olds are too stressed out.
i want everyone to have fun, but it's hard to care for others when you, yourself, isn't.
also, the first time i played pig, t-bagging all over the place and i had one perk and that upset me because i was so hyped up to play her. i just wanted to learn her but how can i when no one's respecting me?
maybe that's my adhd talking lmao.
my two times playing freddy i got a 4k with.
trapper i cannot do. mm-mm.. he's... idk... i don't like him?? im not treated as good with him either.
don't get me started on huntress, i suck at her.
michael, im decent at. could be better.
i just think my stress levels are too high and im not a patient enough person. literally in the middle of chases, i'll stop and assess the situation, taking a deep breath and continuing.
recently, the corn blindness (real.. way too real..) has really messed with my head and i have actual trauma i swear to whoever's listening.
Comments
Honestly, play survivor. I do it when my killer games suck and I'm having absolutely no fun. Or take a break, right now I'm on a 2 week break because killer is stressful and sometimes annoyinv.
@Poweas i play survivor 100% of the time, my mom left the room eariler bc she hates it when i play killer (so like, i can't even have a second pair of eyes). i take 5 days or break each week because of school (im actually on a week's worth of break from school rn).
i wish i got into killer more so it would be less frustrating. i get excited on fridays because i play dbd on fridays and then i get unmotivated and when i get unmotivated i force myself to get motivated.
When I first played F13th and DBD I felt INSANE amounts of pressure as killer. Especially in F13th cause I couldn't choose it.
Best thing you can do is realize there is no reason to freak out. Especially at you're rank. Its not an insult at all but no one is supposed to be "good" at that rank. When you actually do get good you will obliterate that rank.
If someone talks ######### just be like.....you're talking ######### to a rank 14?
Also I have played matches before where I only focused on doing random crap like landing hits with the hatchets and didn't even bother hooking. Maybe you can trick your anxiety with that. When I do that I know the survivors probably are confused or figure im deranking. So I have zero feelings about if they escape.