Way of light ritual is cursed
I cannot make it to the end game at all when I have this ritual so I switch to another survivor for a little bit and escape every game. I swear the way of light is cursed.๐
I cannot make it to the end game at all when I have this ritual so I switch to another survivor for a little bit and escape every game. I swear the way of light is cursed.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only Rituals I stick with as much as I can are Killer ones, unless I get Sabo, Unhook or Chase Rituals when I go to play Survivor.
Opening the Exit Gates and the escape with an item are so damn inconsistent....but nothing...NOTHING tops the bugged "do co-op interactions for X minutes" Ritual which often never counts credit toward it.