Are you ready for the Freddy buff?
Me neither. :P
Me neither. :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy getting a buff soonTM
let's be honest, soon = months to a year
Has there been any news?
Ready since the announcement, the current narcolepsy for a power was not great representation for someone titled the nightmare.
I'm nervous and ready, I want my boi to have respect from people who don't understand him. I want to ######### slap Survivors and laugh at them as they bleed on the ground wishing old Freddy was still here.
I absolutely can not stand playing against Freddy so I seriously hope the rework comes soon.
When they reveal it I'm guessing there will be a number of people who rush to use old Freddy while he's still there. I'll be avoiding playing survivor during this time.
That makes it sound like they would be nerfing him. If thats the case the rework would make zero sense.
Honestly yeah I’m excited to see what they do with him.
@The_Crusader well when it, sorry, IF it happens, my head will be filled with "LA la lalalala la"
You want respect for Freddy? I think survivors don't have respect for any killer lmao
“Respect” in regards to Freddy means we Freddy folk want Freddy to be in a place where only the foolishly brazen and suicidal would even dare to try to wrap up gens, heal, or wake up in front of Freddy.
Respect is earned. Freddy ain't earned it.
probably the same they did with wraith, building a buff in but balancing or making a "quality of life" change that completly offsets the buff in the first place. not to mention how long it took
I want Freddy to become top tier just so I can make an In-game music video alongside with this song. COME ON COTE MAKE IT HAPPEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXq2TBAuL8o