The Plague
Any word on a release date for console?
Any word on a release date for console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing the PTB will be up for maybe 2 weeks and then they'll release her shortly after. If I had to guess I'd say the 26th of March. If not then probably April 2nd.
Ah, that's what I figured. Thanks
So they have a Q&A about the PTB on the 14th and the PTB usually lasts a week? So maybe on the 19th, Tuesday we'll get it live. Unless the PTB does actually last 2 weeks but I thought it was 1, they should really last 4 days since the allure of playing it declines after the first 2 days.