Give Adam & Jake some love

They're both precious...*SAD* YEEHAWWW!!! :^(((

Comments

  • Wouldn't mind Jake I guess.

  • Adams are extinct.


  • @drunky26 said:

    Adams are extinct.

    @drunky26

    They are. I don't know why? I like his character design a lot tbh.

  • IDK about Jake, but Adam and Jeff are both Gary Stus. You could say this is a problem with the newer survivors in general since Jane and Kate are a little too perfect as well, but at least they both bring something interesting to the table to make them stick out. But there's not really anything that makes the guys interesting.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    IDK about Jake, but Adam and Jeff are both Gary Stus. You could say this is a problem with the newer survivors in general since Jane and Kate are a little too perfect as well, but at least they both bring something interesting to the table to make them stick out. But there's not really anything that makes the guys interesting.

    @Science_Guy

    Jeff is used more than Adam though which kinda sucks. I hope they release some content for Adam. The 90s skin for him was alright. I think Kate is overrated tbh. Jane looks amazing but will most likely be used often. I have a feeling about it. (HER THICKNESS!!!) :^

  • They're both precious...*SAD* YEEHAWWW!!! :^(((

    I got your loving RIGHT HERE!

    *Loving Intensifies!*

    image.png


  • I feel as though female survivors are favored overall. I was going to put Adam into my rotation but I'm having a lot of luck with Tapp so he's my go to guy. Now that Jane is coming, she'll round out my top four.

    Also edited to say, I feel as if Jake and Adam have some of the worst cosmetics. Adam really needs a 'casual look' that isn't nerdy or like a retired detective with more hair options. Something to make up for the fact that he is a big, visible dude for stealth players. Jake's perks are used much more than he is. His new cos are not that great either. Both need some dev love so they can get the people's love.