Positive Survivor moments?

Had a great game last night, we had a tough killer taking us to town all match, eventually we ended up with a gen left and two survivors, me and David King. I bumped into David as I was running away from my friend dying on a hook, he ushed me downstairs, down into the school basement. The pipes emitting this choking steam, he pointed me in the direction of the hatch, to which I thought "Wow, thanks man - lets smash this last gen and thanks for the info bucko" as we tried to leave David said no ! - He furiously spun around on the spot and would not let me up the stairs. I took this gesture as he was telling me to stay put - much to my surprise David ran headfirst into Micheal Myers and got himself hooked - he didn't struggle and died quickly, the hatch opened and I escaped - Just want to say to this David King as I could not thank him via PSN due to his MSG restrictions - but a big Thank you David - you restored my faith in this toxic ass community.

Comments

  • If only it could always be like this. My friends and I sent a gg to a very skilled Nurse we faced on PS4 a few days ago, which is hard for Nurse players. We were a four man SWF, she lost her ruin early, and she was playing on Fractured Cowshed. But she got all four of us.

  • If killer didn't slug you had the chance to escape anyway but nice gesture I guess.

  • The killer slugged me on the ground and chased the other two survivors out the gate.

    I had tenacity so I crawled away. The killer couldn’t find me.

    Instead of leaving me to die, the last survivor came and got me up.

    A0349F94-26BE-45D1-997C-7F08C0E0AB45.png


  • Ironically, I normally am the one to save others from death. But never myself.

    I don't recall a time that a survivor was ever nice towards me when I was not swf.

    Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 12.36.33 PM.png


  • I always appreciate when someone tries to rescue me off the hook once the gates are open especially if they get themselves killed. Much respect for those people!

  • Not enough altruism in this game - i'll always try and make sure we all get out if we can

  • Had this game of pure chaos. This Dwight successfully dead hards my chainsaw (Billy) and just starts teabagging. Not 10 seconds later another Dwight throws a pebble at me. Plenty of stuff happened before this but I don't remember. Was LMAO the entire rest of the match.

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    Had this game of pure chaos. This Dwight successfully dead hards my chainsaw (Billy) and just starts teabagging. Not 10 seconds later another Dwight throws a pebble at me. Plenty of stuff happened before this but I don't remember. Was LMAO the entire rest of the match.

    I once had a game against 2 last second switchers and 2 solos, I was just messing with them at the start and going away once they pointed at me to. Once it got to 2 gens, I killed them all and gave the last guy hatch. Fun game.

  • Yesterday I was playing with my friend. It was a 3man on Lerys against a Bubba. The entire game was hysterical but for me the peak moment was me throwing a rock at a wall RIGHT BESIDE the bubba and he does a 180 and swings at it.

    I would detail the entire game here but I don't feel like typing four paragraphs of the insane crap that happened that game.


    Edit: this wasn't really a "positive" moment necessarily but the rock did save me for about 10 seconds before he realized it was a rock so...positive in that way I suppose? Lol.

  • As long as its fun - I think a lot of what you guys are saying are the moments that make this game so enjoyable to play. As for @thekiller490490 can't believe they were throwing pebbles at you the rat bastards lol