Just a funny SWF story

Had a game as Doctor against a sweaty organized gen rush SWF squad. During the game I noticed only one of them was a strong looper so I tried to focus on the other survivors. The game wasn't going too well, though. I barely had a single kill and the last gen was about to pop so I decided to just give the gens up and chase the next survivor I'd find as I'm fine with a 2k anyways.


So there she was - a creepy Nea who would tbag me from the distance. I started chasing her and got a hit relatively quickly. Just before I was able to land the second hit the last gen popped and so did her adrenaline.


Luckily she was far away from the gates so I got another hit on her and even had enough time to catch up. When she managed to run to the gates she decided to stop and "point the finger" at me while one of her SWF mates covered her. I managed to lunge around her mate however causing her to go down within the gates.


I dragged her back into the map, hooked her and quickly forced her team mates to escape.


After the game I messaged the looping guy "gg intense game" and he was like "my team just kicked me out of the group for not blocking you correctly"


Long story short: Some SWF teams are so toxic they even turn at each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ I absolutely love how she got salty even though it was HER own fault she didn't escape. Nobody forced her to stop within the gates to "show me the finger" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • I love lunge. Especially when you hit t-bagging survivor at the gate with it and hook them. Then slash them on hook and nod.

  • I've played with salty 4 man swf before, just random people from steam, no voice comms. You get killers with noed who make it so obvious they also have bloodwarden.

    You should see the salt you get if you do the smart thing and escape while half your team is slugged. They actually expect you to give the killer the 4k and die with them even though the chances of saving them were very slim.

  • That poor other guy. Just because he failed a block they were being bitches.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    I've played with salty 4 man swf before, just random people from steam, no voice comms. You get killers with noed who make it so obvious they also have bloodwarden.

    You should see the salt you get if you do the smart thing and escape while half your team is slugged. They actually expect you to give the killer the 4k and die with them even though the chances of saving them were very slim.

    Playing solo survivor suddenly doesn't seem to be all that bad haha. I didn't expect organized teams to be THAT aggressive. I guess there's really not much of a difference between sweaty killers and rush squads afterall. Both kind of people care little about the fun and merely want to dominate and boost their egos.