Why are Survivor there with no IQ?
I asking me this seriosly... I got a team where 3 fall down in seconds against a Billy and no I am not low ranks... It's the ps4 version btw.
Why can't people think about their moves?
I asking me this seriosly... I got a team where 3 fall down in seconds against a Billy and no I am not low ranks... It's the ps4 version btw.
Why can't people think about their moves?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Kikki up against a billy who knows what he is doing it can be difficult, but if they all went down in seconds then they didn’t even run away and probably were camping for a save.