Clown or Plague
I know it’s still PTB and early... but I was going to level clown next, should i wait since plague is kind of similar?
I know it’s still PTB and early... but I was going to level clown next, should i wait since plague is kind of similar?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh might as well wait it out and see if you like her , and if not you can put even more points into clown.
Clown is anti-loop, Plague is for easy-ish downs, if you already own Clown I would say level up Plague for her perks. If you don't own Clown I would ask what play style sounds more fun?
I just done like the spit animation, im
happy with either since both 115 speed