Who are survivors modelled on?
Right we know that these survivors are not random, I reckon they are modelled on BHVR employees possibly.
Bald Dwight is definitely Louis Mcclean, so do who do you think other survivors are modelled on?
Right we know that these survivors are not random, I reckon they are modelled on BHVR employees possibly.
Bald Dwight is definitely Louis Mcclean, so do who do you think other survivors are modelled on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember McLean talking about having one of the people in the office recently. The guy who Ace was modelled on.
So sounds like people outside od Behaviour. Possibly just actors. i know a lot of games go this route.
Meh, does it matter?
Or are you looking for the real Kate.....hrmmmm
Will the person Nea is modelled on please show yourself....... Or hide in shame ;-).... Only joking!!
There is a real claudette and meg out there?
I am scared.
Claudette is super cute, though. D:
Dwight himself is not modelled after McLean (or Cote, as some think).
The only one I know the name of is Alex Lin, Jake's model and Doctor's voice actor.