Killer got kicked from lobby in PTB

I nearly had a heart attack because I think I dodged a bullet. I was the only one in the lobby before I got kicked back to the other screen. A message popped up saying something about not being able to collect the killers data and it said something about Anti Cheat at the bottom. Am I correct in thinking that the killer that was kicked was a cheater? If so... THANK YOU GOD!!!

Honestly how ######### at the game do you have to be to cheat in the PLAYER TEST BUILD!

Comments

  • Oh god you got lucky

    He did something that affected the game for the PTB

  • Oh god you got lucky

    He did something that affected the game for the PTB

  • Nah, those EAC anti cheat messages pop up every now and then, they dont really have anything to say^^

    Once a friend of mine was kicked with that message, but everyone else in the lobby stayed

  • I once got a message that my files look edited (also the EAC).

    I don't cheat tho. I don't even mod games, I play everything vanilla.

    (Yes, even Skyrim.)

  • @popoles said:

    I once got a message that my files look edited (also the EAC).

    I don't cheat tho. I don't even mod games, I play everything vanilla.

    (Yes, even Skyrim.)

    It wan't me that the message was talking about though, it was referring to the killer.

    I would like to mod skyrim but I can't get the damn thing past the launcher, it just closes.๐Ÿ˜”

  • @popoles said:

    I once got a message that my files look edited (also the EAC).

    I don't cheat tho. I don't even mod games, I play everything vanilla.

    (Yes, even Skyrim.)

    You missing out in skyrim. Better inventory management is so worth.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353664#Comment_353664

    It wan't me that the message was talking about though, it was referring to the killer.

    I would like to mod skyrim but I can't get the damn thing past the launcher, it just closes.๐Ÿ˜”

    I suggest console if you want easy mods. Course you're highly limited from the better mods, however at least the downloads are easy and in main menu.