Opinions on Plague

After playing the PTB for a good 7 hours, I can say that this killer has potential. Definitely not another Legion (Thank God). She reminds me of a mix of Huntress, Pig and Myers. I only played her like twice. (Thanks Matchmaking) But I think she's pretty enjoyable to play the two times I played.

However, Vile Purge doesn't really do much to me as a survivor. Yeah, it can injured you after becoming fully infected. I think that intractable objects should stay infected for a longer time.

One thing that really urks me is the vfx on the screen while infected. You can't see anything at all. It's like the Deep Wound vfx, but 10 times worse.

Corrupt Purge is pretty strong if you time it right. I've have a few games where everyone got downed with the Corrupt Purge. A good Plague could stock up fountains to get Corrupt for a long time. Her power is heavily based on time management to get her power to full potential.

Add-ons are pretty bland in my opinion. The Ultra Rare vile is pretty sick. But the rest don't really change the game that much. There just typical charge time and cool down add-ons. I'm not saying they're bad, but I wanted more add-ons that alter the Plague's playstyle like Myers' mirror add-ons. I'm happy that there wasn't an exhaustion add-on made.

She's rather dependent on add-ons. Maybe increase the base kit power on aspects like infecting items,

TLDR: She has potential as a good time management killer, but she's add-on reliant and should have some base kit percentages buffed. VFX effect needs to be very toned down. Add-ons are bland playstyle wise, but are good. Corrupt Purge can be strong at the right time. Thanks for reading!

Comments