Lobby waiting time on pc
I have dbd on pc and Xbox and I thought I would have a look at the ptb today. It took 5 minutes to find one person and then after minute they left. Come on people play survivor god dam it lol.
I have dbd on pc and Xbox and I thought I would have a look at the ptb today. It took 5 minutes to find one person and then after minute they left. Come on people play survivor god dam it lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're lucky, I was waiting over an hour and not one survivor joined the lobby.
PTB is always like this. No incentive to test things and the thing to test is the Killer. You are better off trying to get a KYF together.
As said before in a previous post:
Its difficult to find a lobby as a Killer during PTB and the week the new Killer from said PTB/chapter is released in, due to the fact that everyone is trying to play them and discover if they’re good for them. Plus, most Survivors don’t want to waste their time playing the PTB, as they receive no benefit out of playing besides testing out the new Killer for Killer mains and seeing if the three new perks released to them are actually viable. In short, PTBs for DbD should honestly last a day, as that’s the only time you’re gonna get accurate results, since the rest of the week will just be filled with long queues and no rewards/bloodpoints to get out of testing it all week as a Survivor.