How long the games last on average?

Hi guys.

On average, the games last about 15 minutes?

Thank you.

Comments

  • Less than that.

  • Game duration in a nutshell:

    Ranks 5+ 3-4 minutes without Ruin

    Ranks 5+ 4-6 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 8-10 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 10-12 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 10-15 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 15-20 minutes with Ruin

    Feel free to correct me if my memory is failing me.

    @Eveline

  • You are right about red ranks lol. But even with ruin it is less than 5 minutes.

  • Lol @ the average game being 3-6 minutes. I'd say 10.

  • @Eveline said:

    You are right about red ranks lol. But even with ruin it is less than 5 minutes.

    Well depending on how things go some survivors refuse to leave which takes up another minute to herd them to the gates.

  • @Peasant said:

    Game duration in a nutshell:

    Ranks 5+ 3-4 minutes without Ruin

    Ranks 5+ 4-6 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 8-10 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 10-12 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 10-15 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 15-20 minutes with Ruin

    Feel free to correct me if my memory is failing me.

    @Eveline

    Honestly, that sounds about right. I rememebr when I started playing this game, and I was on the edge of my seat for breathtaking 20 minutes every game! It just was so intense! Now people just burn through gens in a fraction of a second.

    .... I miss being a noob :(

  • @Peasant said:

    Game duration in a nutshell:

    Ranks 5+ 3-4 minutes without Ruin

    Ranks 5+ 4-6 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 8-10 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 10-12 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 10-15 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 15-20 minutes with Ruin

    Feel free to correct me if my memory is failing me.

    @Eveline

    Honestly, that sounds about right. I rememebr back when I started playing this game. I was on the edge of my seat for breathtaking 20 minutes every game! Now people just burn through gens in no time.

    ... I miss being noob :(

  • @Peasant said:

    Game duration in a nutshell:

    Ranks 5+ 3-4 minutes without Ruin

    Ranks 5+ 4-6 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 8-10 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 10-6 10-12 minutes with Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 10-15 minutes no Ruin

    Ranks 15-10 15-20 minutes with Ruin

    Feel free to correct me if my memory is failing me.

    @Eveline

    I'm a red rank survivor and my games last 10+ minutes on average. No we don't hold the game hostage, once the exit gates are powered we leave. If it's a shorter game it's either because we failed as survs and died fast or the killer failed to apply enough pressure and gens got finished too fast. No I never gen rush on purpose, if I feel a killer if getting rushed I go look for totems/chests because usually a killer that's been getting rushed resorts to camping or dc's so it's better to make the game last longer. A lot of times these killers are unfortunately boosted or have a severe rank difference.

    But I am aware that's only how my swf games go and there are those out there that purposely gen rush, but I don't think it's as bad as killers make out. Just like the amount of campers/tunnellers isn't as bad as survs make out. A lot of times when I see killers accused of camping/tunnelling the blame can be meted out to survivor actions also, like unhooking before killer has time to leave area, gen rushing or looping the killer near a hooked survivor.

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352799#Comment_352799

    Well depending on how things go some survivors refuse to leave which takes up another minute to herd them to the gates.

    Yeah either their altruism kills them fast or they prolong the game by teabagging.