I'm surprised...

Concerning the plague, I've seen no range add-ons, charge speed add-ons or fountain add-ons yet I think they would make cool additions

Fountain add-ons that limit the amount or increase the amount of fountains ,(therefore making it easier to put people permenantly in the sickened state making them easier to track, or more abundant meaning survivors can find them easier yet it's possible to rack up more corrupt purge etc)


Range add-ons being ones that increase her purge range or maybe change it like the doctors tape add-ons (perhaps to a concave spray, or making it globular and a single vomit rather then a stream, while gaining insane speed making it similar to a hatchet etc.)

Or charge speed add-ons (which seem self explanatory, I know it's pretty much unnecessary considering she doesn't have to fully charge the purge to use it, I'm just surprised its not an add-on.)

Also very surprised to see no add-on for insta down corrupt purge (while having a very short duration ie 30s)

Comments

  • Unfortunately it's impossible to make someone sick permanently but you're right, those would make for much better add-ons

  • @ClogWench said:

    Unfortunately it's impossible to make someone sick permanently but you're right, those would make for much better add-ons

    By permenantly sick I meant all fountains would be used up (due to a more limited amount available) meaning there's no way for them to cleanse themselves

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352217#Comment_352217

    By permenantly sick I meant all fountains would be used up (due to a more limited amount available) meaning there's no way for them to cleanse themselves

    When all fountains are corrupted they all automatically purify so that's still impossible

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/352218#Comment_352218

    When all fountains are corrupted they all automatically purify so that's still impossible

    Wait what? That's really a weird decision to Make tbh. Honestly if the killer managed to get people to use all the fountains they should be rewarded with broken status effect survivors (from my knowledge there's around 6-8 fountains in a map? That still means the killer has to break chase with someone that many times and let them go to the fountains so I think it would be fair tbh)

  • Honestly if the killer is breaking 8 chases and then 4 more after the pools are all corrupted, odds are they aren't gonna have much time to hook anyone after before they escape.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Honestly if the killer is breaking 8 chases and then 4 more after the pools are all corrupted, odds are they aren't gonna have much time to hook anyone after before they escape.

    Exactly. So they should be rewarded with unhealable survivors. Which also means my idea for having an add-on that lessens the fountains would be incredibly useful ie rare tier.

    Have a yellow one that lessens the amount by 1 and a purple that lessens the amount by 2 etc.

  • From what I've seen, survivors can get barfed on at loops and pallets, and attempting to loop too long ultimately results in them injured/broken anyway.

    I'm unsure on how I'd build her perks, though.

  • If you remove all the fountains, or corrupt them for the rest of the match, it is pretty much auto 4k. Not going to work.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    If you remove all the fountains, or corrupt them for the rest of the match, it is pretty much auto 4k. Not going to work.

    To be honest I disagree. Expecially with how much you'd have to break chase to do so. Besides, she doesn't have anything to help her in a chase anyways besides her corrupt purge so this would essentially provide her with a good endgame sort of edge, though it would likely still be more beneficial to get corrupt purge in most situations rather then waiting the entire game to get all 4 in an instadown state