Let's talk about The Plaugue
Im so confused! So if I vomit more on a person does it speed up the infection? Also, I was watching videos on her and realized that survivors lose the broken status effect when put on the hook. Is this a visual glitch? I really hope so considering that is the main f**king point of the infection. I hope they keep the broken effect until they manage to find a fountain and heal otherwise infecting them is gonna be useless cause as far as im aware, the survivors vomiting don't give a noise notification. Also, why is the corrupted vile only 20 seconds? How am I supposed to find someone and damage them in 20 seconds? I know it is still kind of early to be complaining, but the questions that I asked are legit and if anyone has an answer they are positive of let me know. Im just trying to make sure that she doesn't end up in the dumpster like Legion
Comments
The 3 games i played with her varied greatly, but in 1 if those 3 games I got a rage quit cause i downed a nea 3 times with the Corrupt vile, i think its pretty powerful.
But can you actually down survivors without her add on? Even if you can, you have to know exactly where the survivor is so you can get to them in time. Based off of how you lose the broken status upon being hooked and corrupt vile only lasts a short duration I feel like she is gonna be very add on dependent similar to Legion and that isn't a good thing. They should tweak a few things before she goes live. Make it so you don't lose broken status effect upon being hooked and give her a longer timer for corrupt vile (about 40 seconds) that way her base power doesn't feel underwhelming
Ok, so after doing a bit of research and watching multiple different videos at a time I have noticed that I was wrong about her! She is powerful enough! I know now that she can down with the corrupt vile and that it lasts about a full minute, although it doesn't feel that long. Still wish they would remain broken upon unhook. Don't have access to the PTB right now so I don't know if she is add on dependent or not!
Trust me, shes not addon dependant at all.
Indeed, here's Tru3 playing her flawlessly without add-ons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ywFaSFP6c
Her problem woild be thst its better to just hit a broken person than to let them heal near instantly at a fountain (they see the auras) and then having to hit them again twice (be it m1 or corrupted puke)
Not to mention she has to walk to the fountains to upgeade.
Her means to infect are simply mostly limited to the onevperson she's chasing as puke only lasts 20seconds on objects or the ground.
For the current meta survivors dont care about being broken and just do gens. The plague isnt intrusive enough (before broken too) to go cleanse.
Spirits "2hours into ptb" problems werr fixed, lets hope the same for sick girl.
She's like Huntress, you puke on someone until they're broken then hit them, if you get multiple people infected and they cleanse then you go to a fountain after a hook or if your chase takes you to one.